Thursday, November 4, 2010

Reunion Ball and Open Day!

Sat’day
Today was the IH Reunion Ball! So exciting! Sam and Bridget came over and I did Sam’s hair; some of my best work! =) We were running out of time so I had to do my hair quickly! I had a new hair accessory and dress, so it was rather easy to pin it half up , straighten my fringe, and spritz my already curly curls.
We went out to the courtyard for mingling and nibbles. Had a group picture and then we walked to the Brennan Room for our dinner/banquet. There were lots of speeches and awards to give, but it was a lovely dinner. There was a live band, but only a few dancing.
The after party in the Green Room started at 11pm but most people were in 610 or other blocks/units. Then eventually we all go to the Green Room and started dancing. The DJ was hoppin! Tables came out and people started being thrown into the pool after a short time! It was getting really hot in there so I left to change into my bathers and shorts and a singlet (I had a feeling I would be thrown in, figured I might as well be prepared). (That feeling was a “warning” from my brother Sean.) It was a fun night! Everyone enjoyed themselves and no one got hurt. Got very wet even after I changed clothes, but still a good night. =)
Sunday was Open Day. A day for IH alumna to come and have a barbee and play/watch touch footy and look around the college they used to live in again. Only one assignment left to finish so I bummed around college for a couple of days. Sunning, reading, and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment