Monday, August 9, 2010

First full day at uni...(:

Saturday 17, July 2010
Woke up late so I missed going shopping with a bunch of AustraLearn students. So Holly and I tried the public bus for the first time. We didn’t realize that we needed to flag down the driver and pay attention to the numbers on the marquee…I guessed I’m too spoiled with my own car. Lol. We ended up taking 3 busses after the advice of a helpful Aussie man to get to a shopping centre. Got some groceries at Woolworth’s and school stuff at Kmart except Kmart couldn’t give me a receipt. My card wouldn’t go through a second time so I had to go back at a later date. Bugger! Took two busses to get back and its then that Holly realises that there was one bus that would have taken us there and back. !!!!
Hung out with Sam, Katie, Jodie, Stacey, Katie, and Nikki (Aus), and Chin (Marchin ENG) and learned the game of King’s Cup. I didn’t drink but still played.

No comments:

Post a Comment