Monday, October 25, 2010

Friday the 15th

Friday
Farwell dinner was tonight! I got to wear my new purple mini dress! So fun and pretty! =] Everone looked so spiffy! We hung around the courtyard and mingled a bit before group pictures. Then we headed over to Teds Dining Hall for dinner, which was actually just finger food and desserts. During dinner there were several speeches on the subject of farewell and awards. The ironic thing is that we have Reunion Ball in 2 weeks from the day of Farewell. After the speeches and the slideshow I played jenga with people in 510. Caught a ride with Angie’s friend to the after party at Kingstreet Hotel. Stayed until they closed the top floor (exclusive for IH) then Mark was nice enough to give me his seat in the cab. =] I wasn’t ready for bed yet so I decided to chill with Matt. We watched Shutter Island. The soundtrack was absolutely terrible, but the movie was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment