Monday, October 4, 2010

Friday 3 September, 2010

Today was a field trip to the Australian Museum in Sydney. Bright and early got on the bus with the other students in my Aboriginal Studies Class. We spent the morning at the museum being guided through the indigenous Australian exhibit and the rest of the museum. Then we loaded up to go to lunch. I was starving so I just went to Maccas with the others. (Bad idea because I got really sick ). Slept all the way home. Hehe I’m good at that.
Got back in time for the IH Soiree Dinner! My house was South American. I dressed as a military officer from ChilĂ© (pics on facebook). It was a lot of fun seeing everyone’s costumes and hte dinner was pretty good. The kitchen staff made me special chicken! The after party was pretty good too. Had it at Bar 121, it was pretty nice for a social gathering. We played pool, danced, talked on the lounges. It was a pretty cool place. A bus took us all back and then I hung out with people in 510. Discovered that I’m a viper at beer pong! Haha, my partner drank and I took all the shots. It was a good system. 

No comments:

Post a Comment