Monday, October 4, 2010

Port Macquarie! 30 Sep-4 Oct

Port Macquarie 30 Sep-4 Oct
Went up to Port Macquarie with my housemate Angie. First dropped off someone at the airport and then hit the road! I fell asleep of course. Got to Angie’s house mid-arvo. Had some lunch and then she took me on a walking beach tour of the town. It was so pretty! Met her mom, Natalia, at the store and got a lift home. Heaps good! Natalia made this amazing chicken, fish, and prawn curry for dinner. Angie made a fruit salad for dessert. Watched telly for a while then went to bed. Got up early for the sunrise! So beautiful! Went back to bed.  Ang took me on a walk to Lighthouse Beach and the Lighthouse and then we had lunch, showered and went to the koala hospital. So sad/cute! Afterwards we went into town for coffee/smoothies. Took 3 tries but we got some eventually. Lol. After those she dropped me off at Susan’s house. I had a good time with Susan while the kids were playing shy! Lol. Susan made a good chicken stir-fry for dinner.
Got up, played with Lydia and Zachary. Ryan still wasn’t feeling well, poor little mate! Lydia, Susan and I went to the shops and the Koala hospital for the family fun day. It was a little wet but we averted a bit of the wet by seeing the Roto House. Yummy green curry chicken for dinner.
Played with the kids for a bit then went on a run down to Lighthouse Beach and down the beach a ways and back. Felt good to move again, my ribs didn’t hurt so badly. In the arvo I watched the National Rugby League Grand Final match with Jason and some of his friends and the kids occasionally. Susan made a DELICIOUS veggie risotto for dinner. It was amazing!! Stayed up and chatted for a bit then tried to hit the hay. The storm kept me up for a while though.
Played with the kids for most of the day. Lydia mostly, Zach with the Wii and Ryan when he let me. Lol. Watched Monsters, Inc. And then Angie came to take us both back to Newy. It was a good trip and great to see Susan again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment