Thursday, December 2, 2010

my most sincere apologies

Hello to anyone who has been following my blog. I'm sorry you had to deal with my horrible orating skills to find out what I've been doing! lol. I'm not going to be able to post any of my activities most likely until I get back home, but I might be able to do something with my extra time in Auckland next week. I'll be hand writing what I can, but most of what has happened is so emotional I don't have the words to express what I'm feeling. So much grief in leaving friends in Newcastle and joy and awe and amazement at the land of New Zealand. I feel as if pieces of me are gone, I just left them in Newcastle (well now most of them are in their respective towns, but thats not the point is it?). I love you all and will report when I can. Be prepared for a lot of posts at once!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment