Thursday, December 30, 2010

Weekend in Dubbo/Narromine (6/11?)

Friday
Set off for the gym with Brent around 8. Spent a good hour there and then had a shower, and then packed. Managed to get it all in one bag! (Nat- Good on ya mate!) Packed up Nat’s car and headed west toward Naromine. It was hot, sunny, and a long drive; but one of the best road trips ever! With frequent stops for lollies and petrol we made it to Nat’s house around 5ish. 6 hours of dancing, laughing and of course singing at the top of our lungs. :D When we got there we went straight back to Dubbo to hit the grocery store for her sister. We then watched Mulan whilst her sister made dinner. It was yummy. I had to watch Balto so that I would finally understand what “people bumps” were. Sadly, I saw the beginning and the end of said movie and missed the important part! I fell asleep. So I needed to watch it again. Lol. Helped Nattie with her chocolate slice and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment