Friday, December 31, 2010

Wednesday 24 November

Tried to go to the beach with Rhi and Nerissa but it was still incredibly windy and the sand was pelting all of us. So we just came back and hung out at the pool. Nerissa helped me start taking stuff off my walls and putting my room away in boxes and bags. Later we went to Sean and Liam’s touch footy game and then made dinner. Hung out with IH nd then Teds and the we got ready to go out for one last night on the town! We went to Soho with IH and then walked to Customs House with Cramer and Nerissa to meet Teds people. Stayed for a bit and then caught the train home because we couldn’t get a taxi. Found Mattio and Max and a few others. Nerissa wanted to go to bed so I let her take my bed and I went for a swim at Teds.

No comments:

Post a Comment