Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sunday 12 December

Woke up at 6:30 for some weird as reason. So I rolled for a bit then decided to watch the rest of season 2 NCIS. Troy came to take me to the main road around 10:30. Mikey Mike picked me up in the Magic Shuttle. We stopped @ Kauri Kingdom but I only had moneys enough for tea. Did handstands in the garden per the request of Mike. Got back to Auckland around 3 pm. Checked into Nomads and who should I find but my German friend, Stefan! Sweet As! Haha, we decided to drop our stuff and go souvenir shopping. Shop after shop, park, doll display, dinner, “just around the corner” beach, and walk by the harbour. Yummy gelato was of course involved! Packed and tried to sleep, rather hard with this hay fever/cold though. But I’m going home tomorrow!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment